This document is exclusively provided for merchants who cooperate with the payment platform. The purpose is to help the technical staff of the merchant to develop related access procedures. It also provides a very basic code example to allow merchants to successfully connect to our services faster.
If you have other technical connection problems, please contact our customer service email：[email protected]
|Merchant Account||The unique identifier assigned to the merchant after signing the contract|
|Gateway number||Sub-merchant under Merchant Account|
|Key||1 gateway number corresponds to 1 key.|
|Acquirer||The person who owns the payment card, normally the Customer.|
- Connecting to the test interface of this system, all transactions will not incur costs and cannot be transferred.
- After the test interface is successfully connected, the merchant can transfer to the official domain name interface for normal transactions. After the official interface is connected, the transaction will start to incur fees, and money can be transferred normally.
- Please submit fields according to the field names in the table below, and the parameter names are case sensitive.
- The commands sent to the gateway of this system are all sent in POST mode and use UTF8 encoding format.
- To obtain the official transaction interface address and test transaction interface address, you need to contact your technical support.